Add a new account page
Once WooCommerce Account Pages is installed and activated, it's simple to add a new page to your WooCommerce account area.
- Login to your WordPress admin area.
- Navigate to Pages > Add New.
- Enter a title and content for your new account page. For this example, let's call it User Guides and add some links to our user guides.
- Now select your main account page as the parent page from the right hand Page Attributes section.
- Once you're ready, click Publish.
- Now when you navigate to your account area on the frontend, you will see your new page in the navigation: