Create a checkout order bump
A checkout order bump is displayed during the checkout process. You can set it to display for all products, or based on the contents of your customers cart.
Due to the simplicity of adding a highly-relevant order bump to your cart, these convert very well.
- Login to your WordPress admin area.
- Navigate to Sales Booster > Order Bumps.
- Click Add New.
- Enter a title for your order bump.
- Below the title field you will see 3 tabbed sections.
- The first section allows you to select which products to display this order bump for. By default, this is set to All Products. If you change it to Specific Products you will see a search field where you can choose products to display the order bump for. You can show the order bump when Any or All of these products are in the cart.
- Once you've configured which products the order bump is displayed for, click the Offer tab.
- In the search field, enter the name, SKU, or ID of the product to offer at checkout.
- Once selected, you can optionally enter a discount for this product when purchased as an order bump.
- Click the Customize tab. Here you'll see a visual preview of the order bump which you can customize.
- You can customize the title and description of the order bump by entering your text into the relevant fields in the preview.
- Publish or Update the order bump.
- If the customer already has the order bump product in their cart, the order bump will not be displayed at checkout.
- Order bumps can be arranged by priority on the Order Bumps page. If multiple order bumps match the current cart, then the highest bump in the list will be displayed. (I.e. only one bump is displayed at any time).