Create a one-click cross-sell after checkout
Offering a discounted cross-sell right after your customer clicks the "Place Order" button is one of the best ways to increase your store's average order value.
- Login to your WordPress admin area.
- Navigate to Sales Booster > After Checkout.
- Click Add New.
- Enter a title.
- Below the title field you will see 3 tabbed sections.
- The first section allows you to select which products to display this one-click cross-sell for. By default, this is set to All Products. If you change it to Specific Products you will see a search field where you can choose products to display the cross-sell for. You can show the cross-sell when Any or All of these products are in the cart.
- Once you've configured which products the cross-sell is displayed for, click the Offer tab.
- In the search field, enter the name, SKU, or ID of the product to offer after checkout.
- Once selected, you can optionally enter a discount for this product when purchased after checkout.
- Click the Customize tab.
- Here you can modify the content displayed in the offer. Make it compelling!
- Publish or Update the one-click cross-sell.
- If the customer already has the cross-sell product in their cart, the offer will not be displayed at checkout.
- One-click cross-sells can be arranged by priority on the After Checkout page. If multiple cross-sells match the current cart, then the highest cross-sell in the list will be displayed.