Installing and activating an Iconic plugin
1. Download the Plugin
After purchasing the plugin through the Iconic website, you will be sent 2 emails.
The first will provide you with a link to download the plugin, along with your licence key. Keep that one safe!
The second will provide an invoice for your purchase. You can also download it as a PDF invoice for your records right from the email by clicking Your PDF Invoice.
2. Upload the Plugin to WordPress
Now that you've downloaded the premium plugin zip file, you are ready to upload it to your website.
- Navigate to your WordPress admin area.
- Click Plugins > Add New.
- Then click Upload Plugin.
- Click Choose File and select the zip you downloaded from the email.
- Click Install Now.
- Once installed, click Activate.
3. Activate the Plugin with your Licence Key
After activating the plugin, you will be redirected to a licence activation screen for the plugin.
Simply enter the key provided in your email and click Agree & Activate License. Your plugin will now be activated and you're ready to begin setting it up.